Old 11-08-2012, 04:39 AM
Amythyst02

I currently have a Kia Sorento which replaced my Kia sportage. I had my Sportage probaby around 12 yrs or so. Never a moments trouble. In fact it had over 150,000 miles on it, and was still using the same brakes from the factory. The few minor things that did go wrong the dealers were so great. I could not have asked for better service. I only replaced it because of the mileage and I wanted another Sportage, but they are very much in demand here because I could not find one that I liked. So we went with the Sorento. I love it!!! I have had her 3yrs now, and she has never been to the shop. In fact, well I don't drive alot, but she is due for an oil change. I just got the 3000 miles on her that they suggest for oil changes. I know alot of folks want to buy American, and honestly I would not disagree. But give me an American car for the same price with all the bells and whistles and I will go that way, and of course the dependablity. So far, my Kia's have been great and I would not think of changing.