Old 11-08-2012, 09:14 AM
greenini

Lori, so sorry about kitty, I know how hard it can be. after we lost the last of 4 we moved down here with we swore off cats...until Ray came bounding out at a campground and adopted us (no fool he). I'm sure that if you're meant to have another kitty, it will appear. Altho we miss the freedom of just taking off without packing his majesty, who isn't quite the good traveler our prior cats were (he hasn't got the idea that it's a good idea to use a litter box in a moving vehicle, which means when we got home from DC I picked him up and put him on my lap to let him get out of the car and he peed all over my leg), we still wouldn't give up his love and affection for the world.

It's just really so sad when we lose them...

Sp I'm beginning the hunt for more info about you. I'm off to check your profile and recent messages to see if anything strikes me....too late to hide! You live in a state we do a lot of stopping in, your state is about halfway between Ga and NE, plus it's got a ton of great thrift stores, but I'm not sure where your town is so gotta look that up too...