Old 11-08-2012, 12:18 PM
quilttiger

Default Different prices for Warm & Natural Batting

I checked online to verify the cost of the 40-yd roll of Warm & Natural batting. The online price is $449.99, so I figured I could use the 60% coupon (it was for in store only, good today through the 12th) to buy it in the store. When I got to the store, there was a full roll available. You can imagine my surprise when the ticket showed th full price at $599.99 (before the discount)! Still a better deal at 60% off in the store than than the online price, but it is still extremely annoying to see such a difference between these two prices. Wondering if anyone else has bought the same batting and had the experience I had.

FYI, I asked if I had ordered it from the store, which I would have if it had been out of stock, would shipping be charged? The answer is that if you are willing to wait until it comes from the warehouse (2 to 4 week wait), the shipping is free. That is, if you pick it up at the store. If you want it right away, it may take a week and shippping will be charged even if you pick it up.