Old 11-08-2012, 02:54 PM
DaylilyDawn

We recently bought a new car after our old Dodge lights on the dashboard quit working. A/C had quit working years before, passenger front seat window couldn't be rolled down due to it coming off the track and wouldn't go back up. So In June we went looking at new cars. After looking at American cars, we knew they were out of our price range so we looked at imported Brands. We test drove a Honda CRV here in Lakeland but there were only 3 on the lot and neither one had on it the add ons we wanted. So hubby saw an add for Brandon Haonda. We drove over to Brandon and found one there that had every thing on it that we wanted. So he said if they would put a hold on that one, we could be back the next day to buy it. So we bought it. Drove it to Va. a few weeks later and we love it. Gets great gas mileage in town and one the road. My favorite item on it is the USB plug . I converted our favorite music to MP3s and loaded them onto a thumb drive. I plug the thumb drive into the USB plug, turn radio on and choose AUX on the radio dash board and it plays the MP3s. Heated seats are good when it is cold, moon roof is nice when driving at night in rual are with no light pollution.