View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Whigrose

Progress interrupted :-)
An accident happend just a few moments ago that changed my complete path for the RxR with my antique machine appliques. But it's good!

You see, I got the machines appliqued to their backgrounds and was auditioning options with fabrics, blocks, etc. I thought I wouldn't use the churn dash block so I stuck it up on my design board with some little sampler blocks I'm in the middle of. Then I was fussing with my Flying Geese strip that I really want to use because it adds so much color. The was hinting I needed his attention :-) and a breath of air so I slapped the FG strip on the board under all the little blocks. When I came back into the room it was an epiphany - Right! This is so right for me.

Now mind you, this is just a picture of what started my new direction and is far from thought out.

So, Ms Anna, would you still be interested in the challenge of working in one of the other two machines? Any one else maybe up to the task of working in the third machine? No hard feelings if you want to pass - and it definately would be one of those 'wait to see how it would work out' things. One thing I would ask is that the machines not be lined up under one another. I really prefer the sampler look vs linear.

So, what do you think? One too many candy corns or am I onto something?

best,
deb
Attached Thumbnails rxr-sampler.jpg