View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 07:32 PM
marytoddliz

WHAT! And you never told me!!!! I lovelovelovelove Alexander Henry fabric! I usually buy remenants because it is so expensive when I am lucky enough to find it! SOOOOOO I was thinking...... maybe it is time for me to take a side trip off this mountain and come meet you, then we could go for a little walk around the corner!!!!! You know we are paractically neighbors anyway! I thought about stopping by for coffee the other day, but welll I figure you should at least meet me before I do that!

Don't be shy! I can be the unshy one when it comes to great fabric! I love his pinup girls for my aprons, they are so cute!
Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post

OK, on a side note did y'all know that Alexander Henry main office and showroom is just a few blocks from me...well ok, 12 blocks.......and I have yet to go there....I understand that you can buy end of those big cardbord spools that they wind the bolts from for kinda cheap like by the pound.....so I will try to get over my shy self and go there and take pictures and stuff...I might be able to talk myself into this if i can convince myself it would be for the good of the group 'train buddies'......just thinking as i'm sewing.