Old 11-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Anastasia

Congrats brenda.. and I have one gnome with a hat and a shirt.. but i haven't picked out his cloak and I realized I forgot to sew on the decorative stitch around his hat before i glued it on.. but they are on my table o' craftingness.

Nooo I'm not a idiot driver. hehe Especially since I had near bald tires until my mommy graciously bought me a new set last winter. So I know how a big ole suburban slliiidddeesss. hehe. But when we had 17" of snow dumped on us, and then more snow and then more snow.. it was real nice to pop 4x4 and just climb over it instead of having to dig myself out and winch myself out, etc.
It's still 43 here and I can do without the snow awhile longer. Ya'll can keep it.

Jaba! I didn't promise you any gnomes! :P

And I've been really people drained and scatterbrained lately that I haven't been doing much of anything but staring into space. You ever get stuck walking around in circles trying to figure out what you wanted, or were going to do? that's kinda where I've been lately. Ooo I should do... get up to do it.. start doing something else I find on the way.. set that down.. do something else.. getting nowhere fast. I did put my fishie in his new home today. He earned it. Survived 3 weeks of me and the cats. Now he needs some tank mates cause he's bored in 5 gallons all by himself. he needs someone to pick on, so I think I'm gonna find a small algae eater for him to pester.