Old 11-08-2012, 10:38 PM
irishrose

CHQ, my friend had hers done laproscopically and was able to get around quite well after a few days. Of course, she couldn't have worked. Prayers for an uneventful surgery and recovery.

I just cut out an apron with a pattern, pins and scissors. It felt strange after so much rotary cutting lately. I am behind on birthday presents. #2 GD likes aprons. Her daughters' birthdays are being celebrated Sunday so this is good time to do her apron. The little girls are getting pianos. Won't the parents love me.

If you need a simple dessert, I made a two layer cheesecake in a pie plate today that was very good - I made a tiny one without the shell for me. the recipe's on the Kraft website.

I have two months to get my house clean enough so I can have surgery in addition to Christmas and a GS's basketball season. Either I will too busy to eat and drop a few pounds to I'll be stressed and overeat. Let's pray for the former. I don't care as much about the weight as I do about keeping my stress level down. My blood pressure was as high as my weight when I was at the Doctor's office today. Yikes!

Eat clean, move your body and drink lots of water. I'll post another one of those questions from the article I read last month in a few days. Take care, y'all.