View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:50 AM
hearthhush

Smile Santa Claus came yesterday

I am so excited!!!! I received 8 large garbage bags yesterday. YES...Yes... Yes...
It was all fabric. I got a call and was asked do you need a little fabric. I said yes of course. Well It arrived. I am a little depressed today because i had to come to work and could not play in the fabric.
I called my other half and told him what I got and he said well there goes the bedroom again. I usually only buy what I need to make a project. I had a small statch. Now I have lots.
I called a few people and asked if after the holidays they would like to come over and have a few lessons we could. They have been waiting for me to do this. I live in the middle of no wheres and the post offices people know me well. She wants to start sewing. Especially since she has seen all the mini doll quilts I have received and mailed out.
I wanted to thank all of you on here for being so nice and kind and sharing with your knowledge.
I have learned a lot on here and I plan to share the wealth.
Have a great day everyone. I am counting the minutes till I get home and get started washing and folding my new best friends (fabric).