Old 11-09-2012, 03:11 PM
jcrow

Location: Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho

We have a second hand store in town that only sells high class items. They sell sewing machines. They sell Elna's. They have this green one that runs excellently that I want so much! And her prices are so low. It's under $150. I go in there every month and check and make sure it's still there. I don't need another machine is the problem. I have 3. I bought a Singer 99K for $100 and paid $79 to have it serviced and I don't want it and I think if I buy the Elna I'll probably feel the same way. But that Elna is so pretty. But I have no room for her. But every time I look at her, I want to get out my checkbook and buy her. She looks brand spanking new!! The shop has about 10 old sewing machines that have been reconditioned. All run perfectly! She only sells machines that are in perfect shape and come with attachments and manuals and bobbins and extra feet.

I'm so happy for you!!! You might have to take a Tylenol PM to get to sleep the night before you get your new one! Congratulations!!! They have such a good reputation! Too bad you can't keep your old one!