View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:47 PM
jcrow

Location: Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho
Default Almost started binding

I do not like to bind. I mean, I dislike binding very much. I have stated that I have 9 quilts that I need to bind. That's how much I dislike binding.

Well, I finally cut out all the 2 1/2" strips, sewed them together and today I ironed them in half. Yes, I iron them in half still. Well, I had time left, so I sat down at my sewing machine with my quilt and binding and my machine was turned on and I had the binding laying right next to the edge of the quilt and was just ready to start sewing it and the phone rang. My daughter was walking home from work and wanted to talk on her walk home. After 1/2 hours, I got up and started back in the sewing room and the phone rang again. This time it was my husband saying he was in town, home from work. Well, time for dinner.

I came sooooooo close to sewing the binding on my quilt today. I have been battling doing the binding for 2 months and haven't had the desire to do it until today and then right when I was ready, I was stopped. So, let's see if tomorrow I will get the chance to actually sew the binding on my quilt. I'm just telling myself I only have to bind one quilt and then I can sew something. Before I said I couldn't do anything else but bind all 9 quilts and I haven't sewn in forever. I'll let you know if I get a chance and the ambition to sew the binding on tomorrow. I hope I have the desire still tomorrow.