Old 11-09-2012, 09:59 PM
starshine

Finally caught up on the pages, heading over to North Carolina to join everyone in the naughty corner. Found some Kaulua since I use cream in my coffee I'm putting cream in it too. hmm there was only a little cream left so I put some milk in the carton in case dh goes to use it in the morning. hee hee he'll never know it was gone. I get really hungry reading the board here.
Still have to wrap my pressies, so it will probably be next week before I send my package so if you already have yours I guess that tells you I'm not your Santa. Luckily I'm not the only one still sending. And mine hasn't come yet either but I don't mind as long as it gets here.
I was trying to make something for my pal but messed it up twice-going to try one more time.
My package when I send it out will go to a female within the USA. And to a state I have traveled through some time in my life. Not saying when. And I don't think you can tell from reading my posts either, but go ahead and try and see if you can figure it out.