Old 11-10-2012, 06:21 AM
Elisabrat

IM BACK!! Miss me? I am hoping with luck lots of luck I can sew a bit today. you guys make me laugh, Quiltingkrazy you can jolly well keep your joy of your snow to yourself. It snowed last night. It was supposed to wait til later today after I got back from dialysis. I can not go to dialysis today because my ride can not drive in the snow, or should I say will not. She said to reschedule it for Monday so I will. friggen A. So snow love it just not when I have to go somewhere. Ok turkeys have you guys really looked closely at turkeys? I feed them every single day and love them. That said they are one ugly ugly faced bird. They also run like something out of Jurrasic park and will attack your car, surely attack your dog or cat and win. Lovely birds. I think they are so much prettier on fabric. Mine are brown. their heads are white. They only turn red when they are angry or defensive territiory wise. IE when another male wants to show his stuff then the feathers go out and their heads go red. That is your turkey lesson of the day. My quilt top will hopefully get a sash today its coming Quiltingkrazy its coming. my left arm is totally out of commission for now. One armed quilting! I like it. (no choice)