Old 11-10-2012, 07:49 AM
Pam H

I can't believe there are still so many people without power. The huge snowfall really complicated things after Sandy did her damage. We just had a light dusting one morning so we've been lucky. Looks like today is our last "warm" day. Too bad it is kind of rainy. I still need to clean up a couple of flower gardens and it would be nice to get the Christmas lights up.
Has anyone read the book Cruise Ship or Nursing Home (the 5 essentials to Maximized Living)? It has to do with diet (no sugar, no grains), exercising in surges and specialized chiropractic care. They say it is essential for good health to have a nice curve in your neck. I have no curve. They say that your body can heal itself of most things if those nerves in your neck get the energy flow it needs (along with following the diet and exercise). They do have a chiropractor in my area so I am thinking about giving it a try. I don't want to start the diet until after the holidays. My husband strongly encouraged me to wait until after the holidays. LOL But hey, if there's a chance of me getting rid of these frigging migraines it's worth a shot. Not to mention my neck pain, back pain, gastro issues, etc.
My tile backsplash finally got installed in my kitchen this week. I love it! I'll attach a pic.
Yesterday I had a little shopping splurge at the LQS that is closing the end of the month. She has 50% off everything. Enjoy the pics of all the yummy fabric!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]375761[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]375762[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]375763[/ATTACH]
I got 2 yard cuts of most of them. I got 4 yards of the red feathery one because I think it will make an awesome jacket. And maybe a purse or tote if there is some extra.
Attached Thumbnails img_3130.jpg   img_3135.jpg   img_3136.jpg  

Last edited by Pam H; 11-10-2012 at 07:53 AM.