Old 11-10-2012, 08:23 AM
joejoe31

Iam back to say HI.Iam out of the hospital and Iam ok. Brain stem isnt sending out signals to breath so Iam on two new stimulants and 02.They wanted to take my license,but signed a paper saying I wouldnt drive without a person in my car ,not just the girls but my Husband. Sigh.Iam supposed to slow down and take it easy .Yea right.I pray for all those through Sandy we just lost power.I am soo sad to see the rest of the devastation in the other states.Them who lost loved ones , homes and more I do pray.The poor women whom rescued her two sons 2 and 4 out of the truck when it was overcomed in high waters she made it to a door but the man behind it supposingly wouldnt let her in ,the two boys were washed out of her arms.~wipes tears~ .I look at things like this and I consider myself sooo lucky to just be alive.I missed being on the bord and wish I was able to make this SP since I love Love Love them.But Iam back and hope to make next one......~skips around ~ I missed you all so glad to be eating my food not the yucky hospital food lol.I was soo cold therelol hint hint.............god Bless you all...Jess.