Old 11-11-2012, 06:02 AM
Judith1005

Oh Miss Pat, that shows admirable constraint. Just 1!? I do believe that is all that I can manage is 1 also as I prefer mine less sweet. But hey, all smiles, Somebody else is volunteering to make and share a sweet bit of christmas goodness. I it will taste so good pair'd with my tea. No bells, come on Santa, we want to hear jinglely bells. I'll wait with you guys on the bench. The bar is just a little to boisterous for me. How about if I make homemade Hot chocolate to go with those yummy snicker doodles?:thumbups: on your quilt making. I'm donating blocks to be made into quilts for the Sandy victims. I'm putting in as many good thoughts as I can for them. And I hope all the quilts will bring them some comfort from a well meaning stranger!!
Originally Posted by pattypurple View Post
Every time I hear the mail person drive down the driveway I listen really hard to see if I hear Jingle Bells, but so far nothing. Even have DH thinking it is my package coming. I think he is as curious as I am. We don't have any snow yet, for the sleigh but the driveway isn't too muddy so Santa should be able to make it.
I'm being "good" and making a quilt to send to the hurricane victims. It is a scrappy one backed with fleece. Hope someone is kept warm by it. Does that earn me some snickerdoodles? I will only eat one since I'm watching my sweets.