Old 11-11-2012, 06:32 AM
Elisabrat

Crud Anastasia rain through the ceiling? um can you bucket it and save on say your water bill? you know heat it in buckets on the stove for bathing in lol and um feed it to your cats and dogs! see useful water!

Kelly, I had some pipe thing grafted into my arm vein so I can get the port in my chest removed. I think the old arm is not impressed currently and no ice as it would not help the grafting process I guess. That is easy for the docs to say right? just let it balloon up sure no problemo. its gotta go down eventually. it was put in on Thursday so I guess I am a tad impatient. slightly ok a tad more? crud.

Ok I have skating bears, rabbits and its oh so very cute. Who wants cute and red and white? let Anastasia know you know go begging to her maybe she will hook us up if you know you wear her down..shhh don't tell her I said that. our secret ok? wouldnt want her whopping me with that pillow again.. the feathers they make a horrible mess on the carpet and she claims its my job to clean them up cause it was my fault i got whopped. sheesh.