View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 07:00 AM
Elisabrat

COOL I am going with bunnies. Final offer. They are laying in grass those little guys its a vintage piece of fabric probably oh 10 plus years old if not more. I think its a good launching point. My fabric selection was donated to me and I find I have to use creative license with these things. Some kill me like the 10 plus yards of different bee fabric . blick bees? really? lucky for the boom swap everyone made it for me to gift back to the person who gave it to me lol everyone wins. love you guys truly I do! Now bunnies.. question are you making your wall quilt into say a pattern like example only bunnies in basket big sun up left corner, eggs hiding in bushes? or are you making five different sizes ohio stars? what do you think you might do? do you hang your wall quilts up or use them over say a chair or table? best way for me to figure out what the average person playing is going to use these marvelous bunnies for lol.. my luck someone with bunny phobia (egad is there such a thing?) ends up with my bunnies. oh oh I just had a good idea. tulip blocks around the edges oh oh great idea. then one center block that is .. something. it was a short idea sorry guys.