View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 11:46 AM
SulaBug

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
Sulabug, this one is definitely a mystery to me! I haven't a clue as to where it's leading, but I think we're going to see some mighty pretty quilts come out of it! I'm having a blast with this! I really enjoyed the last one, but liking this one even more.
As I said, am working on a bunch of new designs for quilting, so when we see the final pattern then I can start with my sketch pad & pencil to design something super for it. Let's see what it turns out to be. With 9patch & HST, that's pretty easy, but now we have this braid thing??? Don't know. Maybe next clue will give us a much better idea.
Oh! I have a message from Santa for you......watch your mailbox, there's a package heading your way!
WHAT.......a message from Santa!! Don't worry I will be waiting at the mail box on Tuesday, to see if anything comes for me yet. Now, I can hardly wait. I wonder what it could be? I got one of the new clue strips done last night & I am so please with the idea & the color's. I know this is going to be Great. Can't wait for the next clue!!