Old 11-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Ps 150

Default I'm Looking For Patterns For Specific Type Bags...

I need to make two specific type bags and am looking for ideas.

The first one is for my pastor's wife. She fell last week and broke her leg. While at her house, delivering a meal, her phone went off...inside her shirt. She laughed and pulled it from her shirt, explaining she had no where to keep it on her because she couldn't carry it in her hands while using crutches and with her leg brace, jeans were out so she had no pockets. So, I was thinking of trying to make her a bag that would hang around her neck, but wouldn't be too heavy or cumbersome.

The second is for my walker. I have several back, hip and spine issues. Some days I feel fine and can get away without using any assistance (though I usually pay for it later), other days I need a cane and on really bad days, like today, I need a walker. I have the same problem as my pastor's wife, though. I need a way to carry things around with me. I would need it to be able to come off for the days it can fold up.

Any thoughts, ideas or patterns that would work to hang off of the front of my walker or around someone's neck?