Old 11-12-2012, 04:55 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
Your dogs are waiting to see if Tink sent them another package??? They will be disappointed...Tink is over her spending allowance and will not be shipping anything to anyone for a while. Had to take my credit card away from that stinker...she was shopping on ebay.
That's just fine, SusieT. Gus and Heidi are over the "weight limit" anyway. I have had to cut back their goodies, because they are "fluffing up for winter". I think Heidi will need her coat this winter to keep warm, and can't have any girth added to her body, or she won't fit in it. I will hit the reuse-it shops for stuffed toys for them. Heidi needs a new "baby".

I can't believe all you guys waiting till the last minute to stuff your boxes. It drives me nuts to procrastinate, my mother was a "don't do it today, if you can put it off to tomorrow" person. I say, if you know it needs to be done, do it and get it over with. I had my box sitting here for weeks all ready to go to the post office, before I mailed it. Nothing else would fit in the flat rate box, so close it up and get it outta here. See, that's why I am out here waiting to make snickerdoodles, and you guys are panicking because the deadline is staring you in the face.

Nancia, you need to come out and sew with Sunnie and me, on quilts for the "Sandy Relief effort". We sewed all day yesterday, and are going to do another day this week. PM me.