View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:00 AM
ragqueen03

I LOVE black friday! But i guess I am fortunate in that we live in a smaller town. Usually take that week of of work and my sister and I go. Last couple of years my nephew's wife has gone with us. We would hit Kohl's plus maybe the mall then head to dunkin donuts for breakfast and get to Joann's around 5 and wait for an hour to get in. I gotta tell you, at our Joann's the people (customers and staff) are wonderful! Even though everyone is standing around getting fabric cut, they look out for each other. After two years of waiting in line we recognize each other. This year I probably won't be going. DH is not working so we are on a strict budget and my "niece" well lets just say not sure if I can tolerate her this year with everything going on. So we shall see. I may go later in the day nothing i really absolutely have to have. Looking for ideas for my great nephews (ages 7, 5, 4) and great niece (six months old) plus my two year old nephew that lives out of state.I have made the rag quilts, pillowcases. just not sure what I could make them this year - any ideas?