Old 11-13-2012, 01:07 AM
Elisabrat

Ok now you got me wondering my son worked at a call center a few years back too.. was he a good one or a jerk? curiosity will now inspire me to ask him. He liked the job if that says anything it was not a job I wanted. He also worked doing polling for six months making those calls we all dread. Then getting people to sign up to vote.. he has had some odd jobs. Dont panic you can stuff jelly beans in your pocket and secretly snack on those while working small no one can see them and heck they are my favorite candy so perfect for your pocket. or mine you will do fine sweet girl. I think the bigger the company you work at the longer the employee manual of what you have to do is. My friend works for the courts here in Modesto and she is micro managed to a t. She got sent home by a supervisor this summer for wearing a sleeveless blouse that was 1/2 inch to narrow at the shoulder. She was not pleased. Her boss came to her desk and had a ruler with her and actually measured it. Now that is a job that would had got me going. I worked for exactly four hours for a real estate office one time. I was already older 40 so no spring chicken (sprung i was) and this gal whose name was Penny says to me, no one ever uses my name. Around here they call me teh General and you can to. The next part out of her mouth was every six months your up for revue raises are .05c per raise. I went home for lunch and didnt go back. FRIG THAT. I had gone back to work to be busy not bullhorned by some jerk of a woman who was bigger than life in her own mind. Oh hell no. So you see there are rules and there are jerks. You can take the rules Anastasia its the jerks that you have to watch out for. And if you can't have music then hum. loudly. annoy them into letting you have music. There is a reason they call it work. Crazy but its true.

ok off to table runners are you playing or not? do we need to go grab someone from other swaps to join? ok off to do that now .. how many players do we have? recruitment time ..