Old 11-13-2012, 06:59 AM
works4me

[QUOTE=Jenniky;5617901]Works4Me - It must have taken you years to collect all of your Halloween fabrics. Just wondering when you purchase fabric for your stash without an idea of what you are going to use it for .. do you have a set yardage that you buy?

QuiltE - So How is Boo Peep.... oh wait.. not Halloween character.. LOL thats Lil Bo Peep doing? Has she rounded up any more of her sheep? Works4Me can you imagine a zombie Bo Peep rounding up skeleton sheep... . Sorry QuiltE had to tease ya!
QUOTE]

I usually go for a fat quarter unless the fabric is screaming my name from across the room. Then, it's a half or full meter. If the fabric says backing to me, maybe 1 1/2 - 2 meters. I have been wrong, a lot, in my decision about fabric amount. Especially with my tone on tone cream spider fabric.

Yes, I've been collecting for years. I've been collecting everything Halloween for years.

Oh yes, zombie Bo Peep. Love it. Could even go zombie sheep. We'll convince QuiltE to do a Halloween quilt yet. I can feel her weakening under our spell.

Jolo - keep planning. We'll be here. yes, cute name. Will this be your first great-grandchild?