Old 11-13-2012, 08:47 AM
wordpaintervs

absolutely wonderful. I love country looking stuff like this. Wish it were mine. Whomever gets it sure will be blessed. Thanks for posting this.

Vickey

Originally Posted by barbo117 View Post
I am sharing pictures of my latest quilt called "All Through the Woods" by Cori Derksen and Myra Harder. I saw this quilt about a year ago here on the board that someone else had completed and just loved it. I started this quilt early last spring and just this morning the binding was applied. The quilt was all appliqued with fuseable web and each design was finished with a blanket stitch. I have made this quilt for my hubby who is quite an outdoors man. This is the first quilt to go onto the 10 foot frame that I built myself this summer. I have a Brother PQ1500s machine with a speed controller mounted on the handlebars of my carriage. It has been quite a learning curve for me, but all in all I am happy with the way it turned out. It was done with a meandering stitch in each individual block. I got a lot of experience in changing colors of thread for the top and winding bobbins for the back! I am so happy now that I am not limited to making wall hanging and lap quilts. By the way, this quilt is queen size. Hope you enjoy the pictures and thanks for looking!