View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:53 AM
TheMamaHauser

How's life treating everyone?

I just started my second row for the other group - I'm hoping I'll have it ready to mail by Monday. I'm going to mail them out together, so Dragonfly, I will post my tracking code once it has left my house!

How did everyone fare between Sandy, the East-Coast Blizzard, and Brutus (that was the north-western blizzard we had last week)? We've got a Chinook wind coming in that is melting the snow and makes it almost nice outside (40F+) and so I'm having a much easier time driving around now that it's slush, not ice. We got close to 2 feet of snow in a 36 hour period last week... I was doing classroom observations out in the mountains (literally) and was so lucky to only have to make a return drive in that garbage - and it was my last day of observations, too! Today is my first real day off since the beginning of the semester and I've been working on my row for group #5 and catching up on homework early.

Thursday night is the opening of the final Twilight movie and I've already got my 12:01 am tickets! I cannot wait!