View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:43 PM
TinkerQuilts

Just briefly checking the link provided by moosie, I didn't find any help there for using the embroidery unit. I am so glad that my sewing machine shop offered free monthly classes when I bought mine 2 years ago. At that time I considered myself pretty sewing machine and computer savvy, but would not have become very good, or had much fun, without going to classes for using the computerized embroidery module. Not that I've become very good at embroidery, but I sure am having fun at it and still go to classes to learn new techniques.
It's such a shame that she was treated badly at Joanne's, considering she bought a high end expensive sewing machine. There are a lot of Quilting Board members who also have embroidery machines, and we would attempt to help her (as moosie suggested).

Originally Posted by moosie View Post
Another thing is the internet. Has your mom visited here:
http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/media...ingroom_us.asp

Finally joining a board like this to ask any specific questions. This is an unusually positive and supportive group I bet she'd get almost immediate help/answers.

But the big point is to tell her she can't break her machine and to just use it.