View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:43 PM
d.rickman

Note: You will need to put a zipper around the outside edge, as your things can fall out. I put an elastic 1/2 inch wide
2 inches above the bottom pocket and then another one 2" above that elastic, to hold those small items, make sure
your heavier items are put into the slots on the right hand side and pencils, extra blades, small rulers, pins, etc., are
put into the slots on the left side. I also added a self contained zippered pocket on the front to hold my car keys,
extra cash, credit card, wallet, etc. and then added one on the backside to hold my patterns/books and used velcro
to close both. If you add these pockets, be sure not to catch any of your stitching on the inside, so put these pockets
onto the tool kit front and back before sandwiching together. Using a zipper foot, I put on an "open ended zipper" all the way around, starting in the middle - half way between left and right sides at bottom of the bag - 1 1/2 " up from bottom - then when it was folded in half - the left side of the zipper was on the left and the matching right side was on the right.
zipper was on the right side. Hope this makes sense...