Old 11-13-2012, 06:18 PM
JauntyMelissa

Good evening ladies,

I just wanted to post a quick update. Krystyna and her DH moved into their apartment in Baldwin, NY. Its a cute little 1br in a garden complex, but had to go out and buy everything they would need for the apartment, seeing how everything they own got destroyed or contaminated from Sandy. Her new address is:

Christine Hirschfeld
2363 Grand Avenue Building 15, Apt B1
Baldwin, NY, 11510

everyone on the south shore of Long Island NY that i know, is still trying to pick up the pieces of what we have left. A lot of my friends lost their jobs bc of the hurricane, and I can't start my new job bc of it. BUT the important thing is that we're all alive. While Krystyna is still settling into her new place, she doesnt have internet yet and her BRAND NEW CELL PHONE crapped out on her the other day, SO she has no phone. I'm off to bed. hope everyone on the board has a wonderful, and happy Thanksgiving!!!! I know what we are thankful for here, that we still have eachother, and i know that my future mother in law is thankful for her family and friends, cyber or not!!! we thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers and everything else!!!