Old 11-13-2012, 07:46 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Hello All!!!!
I'm baaaaaaaaack!!

I will add my sincere appreciation to you Honchey, for all you did to make the PC such a succes. And for the FWS too. What a commitment you made by taking over the leadership and coordination of the weekly threads. And an incredible job you did too!

Dear Friends, I have come to enjoy and appreciate each and everyone one of you. It's been such a thrill to get to know each of you, learn about your lives, and countries. I'm looking forward to our block exchange, as a way to keep you in my life for much longer. I hope that we can all stay in touch for years to come, whether here on QB or via emails. The world truly is small with the wonders or cyberspace!

I only wish life would have been kinder to me, to allow me to keep with the posse as you all progressed along the way. I started late for FWS, so missed most of the FWS camaraderie and that is what drew me to the PC. So then, ended up being in on the camaraderie, and not so much the sewing. Just not the same as doing both! So I'll hope for a match for whatever the group plans next, and that life lets me participate in both ways this next time round.

No sewing for me since the first of August so I really am way behind. I am seriously thinking of the Miniature Pony version that I mentioned a few weeks back. I'll see what happens on that front! Regardless, you can count on my exchange blocks to be done on time!