Old 11-13-2012, 11:04 PM
Anastasia

I agree, start posting your fabric ideas

I survived a first day. It's going to be easy, partially because I already know the systems from having worked there before. It seems like it will be a good work atmosphere, even though strict. And yes it really will be as strict as it says but one of the first thing they said was we encourage you to listen to music. haha so YAY cause I told them if they said no music I was leaving. After seeing the situation I can understand why no snacks. And their reasoning behind the no internet/phones is due solely to data privacy. Which.. well.. I don't know why this particular department is any more confidential than the other departments.. same darned info.. But whatever. I can tell you I saw many texts happening so.. it's honestly not THAT strict its a strict only if you get caught kinda deal.. haha. But what isn't right? Easy to get caught tho. Managers are always walking the floor.

Within 2 minutes of arriving and talking to the department boss alone, he basically told me if I'm as good as I say, I got a permanent job waiting for me. haha. And it appears that this department is unlike all the others where they use and abuse temps and get rid of them at a whim. This department likes long term and likes to hire permanent. So that's good. I mean I don't particularly care right NOW but at some point I might. If ever. I dunno.

Anyhoot. now.. to do homework that's due tomorrow.. luckily I read the stuff this morning before work and kinda thought about what I wanted to say.. but I'm thinking, I am too tired to work on it tonight and will submit it in the morning. I have a headache.