Old 11-14-2012, 06:19 AM
gardnergal970

Honchey, I can't imagine what you're living through. When we got snowed in as a kid, we knew it would eventually melt but when there is so much damage underneath it...I'm still hearing of places that don't have electricity too and then there are those that don't have homes to go back to. The suffering just goes on and on. I'm so thankful you're safe and recovering.
OKsewglad...I too was missing you and was ready to send out a smoke signal in case your hookups weren't working. (when I upgraded my sw on my iPad, it erased all of my history and with it...my password which I forgot and can't find the slip of paper I wrote it down on...and I haven't been able to get a new one yet so the only time I post something is when I get out my laptop which I normally don't use. These links are still my first and last stop everyday even when you don't hear from me.) We too had a skid steer. Such a useful tool. Did you buy any cattle up north?
QNSue...thanks for the alert. I'm glad you are working with a good company and that they alerted you as well.