View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:08 AM
romanojg

I just traded my Ruby in for the Diamond Deluxe. I totally love the Ruby and constantly experiment and take classes for it and the software that I bought extra. There are tutorials on Vikings web site but my teacher recommends a guy who has a website called Mr Patience. He can help her use the organizer that came with it; it really can do alot. Check in her area for other places where she can take classes or get support. Here they have LQS that don't care what machine you have and it's normally a yrly price like where I go its 40 for the yr if you didn't buy your machine there and then whatever the monthly fee is (cost of material). We have a sew and vac that is like an embroidery club and you can learn from there as well. She may be able to contact someplace like this and get an individual to come to her house and offer classes. I'd do it if I didn't live so far away. There are also support groups on yahoo. If she has particular questions you can contact me and I'll try to help her. I agree about the owners manual and its limited functionality. I'll check with my teacher next week and see if she can recommend some books that deal more with the machine than the software which is what mr patience does. You can learn alot from him though. Let me know if I can help