Old 11-14-2012, 09:21 AM
janRN

Ggal, reallly pretty blocks, a great job as usual. Thanks for the compliments on mine. I did so many subs at the end I didn't know when to post what. Carrie & Ggal, the sub I used was called The Two Dollar Star from QuiltersCache; it's 8" and paper pieced and came out the right size.

I like all the ideas that you mentioned for our next project. I'm not sure about another civil war or old fashioned type quilt again like FWS & PC. I've always wanted to do a Mariner's Compass or New York Beauty or the 50 Stars but I'll do anything to keep hangin' around this campfire.
I went to my friend's quilting group (great group--they even fed me LOL) and they helped me lay out my PC blocks on large tables. It was so much easier than doing it on the floor--Patches seems to think he has to lay in the middle of what ever I'm working on. They were a great help in spreading out the colors/patterns so I'm anxious to start sewing it together. Too many other things going on right now but hope to start after Thanksgiving. I've also got 3 bonus blocks completed. I have to work extra the next few weeks--damn working gets in the way--but after Dec 1 I'll really get moving again on PC.