Old 11-14-2012, 09:52 AM
Vanogay

WOW - what a WONDERFUL box I got - you ladies should be drooling over all the fantastic things that were in my November Secret Pal box. It was more like Christmas - and funny, but I did guess it from the hint she left - although you're never really sure. Anyway, here's a list of what was in the box - a 2013 Hawaiian Flower calendar (she's from the glorious state of Hawaii), 4 lovely purple fabrics (half and full yard cuts), a container of safety pins, nail files, quilt block/row markers, a Purple Thang, purple buttons, a mug rug, a Hawaiian applique pattern, a composition book, a measuring guide, peppermint cocoa, a handmade tea cup pincushion, cat scissors, a bobbin box, scrunchies, hand gel, a carry case with hand wipes, a kitty cat tape measure (pull out the ear for the measure), Hawaiian tea (drinking a cup right now), Nestles crunchies, York mint patties, Macadamia nuts and an embroidered hand towel. The card enclosed had one of her own photographs as the front of it. Here's some photos - and thanks again Leiladylie54, I was so lucky to get you this month.
Attached Thumbnails im000945.jpg   im000946.jpg   im000947.jpg   im000948.jpg