View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Joyce DeBacco

Default Found you guys again.

I haven't been here in quite a while after my computer crashed and lost all my bookmarked sites. Looking for this site seemed to be a difficult task as there were pages and pages of quilting sites according to Google. I finally decided to tackle it today, clicking on two pages of quilting sites looking for the familiar yellow site. Then I realized that maybe the site's design had been changed so I went back and started at the beginning. I thought I would just put in my user name and password and the right one would let me in. Surprise, surprise, the first one I tried was the one.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back. As to what I've been doing while I was away. I made four quilt tops and published two more novels. Now I have to buckle down and finish up the quilts. Since my family doesn't need any more, I thought I'd donate them for fundraisers. I did that with a few of my books though I don't know how much was raised. Still, I helped someone and made myself feel good.

What does everyone else do with their quilts when they have more than they or their family needs?