View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Lv2sew2011

They tried that with me too, and I said I'm not paying that when I've been sending them for less than a dollar for almost two years. So I took it back went home put a 65 cent stamp on them and so far no one as complain about having to pay for postage to get there block back, so with that said please let me know if you have to pay extra for my mail to you and I will refund you the difference, since the cut backs at the PO some are trying to get more money than what deserve now if I send two blocks in same mailing I do have to pay more than a dollar and I don't have a problem with that...

Donna

Originally Posted by sustraley View Post
I bought the new 100 block magazine. So, I will be trying new blocks from this for the remaining ones I have not made yet. I do have some to mail out. I am confused. I went to the post office and they charged me $1.95 for one envelope with a grown up block in it. But, I receive grown up blocks from everyone that has 65 cents as postage. I have always mailed out blocks with the 65 cents before. So, I guess I will mail them with 65 cents. I only hope no one has to pay anything for lack of postage. Please let me know if you do.