Old 11-15-2012, 11:42 AM
rfbrazell

Default We love our precious dogs don't we.

I became medically disablity with brittle diabetes and a heart rythm. I am home bound can't drive because I pass out. So I am home alone from 6am to 5pm until my wife gets home. We bought a Shi-poo dog 2 years ago and he is now my shadow everwhere I go and sleeps on my lap during the day we do everything together. I know how your heart is heavy, but he is still with you in spirit and lovely memories.
Praying for your peace. Let me know if i can do anything for you.
Robert
Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
Why do people sign up if they don't want to play???? I'm running into this on other swaps more frequently. Do people not read the rules? Are they not really serious to begin with? Or in the case of secret pal swaps, are they just so desperate to get free stuff that they don't realize what they are doing is close to fraud and theft. Sorry for blowing off steam -- feeling really frustrated and miserable today. Had to have my 14-yr-old constant companion Shih-Tzu put to sleep yesterday. He had cancer. It was hard because he was still responsive and reactive -- just had other problems that were escalating and would only get worse. Hard decision on what constitutes "quality of life". Though I'm not sorry, he still left a very large hole in my heart and a cold spot next to my pillow.

cjr -- will pm you