Old 11-15-2012, 02:12 PM
mdall

I can not beleive it has been so long since I had a chance to check in. Life just seems to be kicking me straight in the butt for the past week. Lets see two kids suspended from school last week for stupidity. Thats all can say on th at one. They both finally went back to school yesterday. So, today DH and I had plans to attend the yearly Thanksgiving luncheon at our middle sons school. Get to school, get lunch, go to sit down, and then a message arrives. Its from my youngest childs teacher who attends the same school we are at. It says that she needs to see me ASAP. So I figure great he is either sick or worse he has had a moment of stupidity too. Get to the classroom, walk in, and there sits my little angel at this desk looking quite awful. I ask is he sicks, the teacher answers no and then tell me. Justus was out on the playground playing climbed up the slide lost his balance and fell get this 7 feet, yes thats feet and landed straight on the top of his head. Well you can only imagine the fear that jumped into me right along with feeling of my heart suddenly landing in my throat. Spent rest of the afternoon in the Dr. office. Justus is fine, just a little bump and stratch on his head.

So, now that my heart has resumed its normal position in my chest and all is okay, so far. Still have to watch Justus for the rest of the night. I just want to say two things, CALGON, take me away and as for the question of the month. What are you thankful for. Here it is, I am thankful that my beloved little man is okay and well. Considering what could have happened Ill take the bump and scratch anyday. Thanks you God for making sure he is okay.

Now on to the fun stuff, SP, I mailed out your package yesterday. Havent given any clues yet so I guess I can do that now. You live in a state that is very popular with tourist. Your state has one of the famous children places and well is a enormous place for racing.