Old 11-15-2012, 02:41 PM
mdall

Finally for the fun stuff, after my trying week especially today I get home and a package is waiting for me. YIPPPPPEEEEEE. Thanks so much Quiltnut4ever. You sent an awesome box. Justus helped me open it and even he says oh thats nice. I got lots of goodies, hope I dont forget any. Here it goes, fabric, one plain white, and one white tonal, a red floral, xmas holly, and a green blender fabric. Also, a too cute tissue holder, a small notebook, a table topper pattern, Ferrero Rocher candies (YUM), a Florida magnet (thinking maybe I should start collecting magnets from different states, this is the first), a tape measure, the cutest xmas band aids. A mini nail file, Mark be gone Marking pen (needed that), an Easy Dresdan Ruler with wooden iron (wanted that), McCalls Crafts accesory pattern (great xmas gifts to make) a card, an All you mag (these have great coupons in them, one of my fav mags), and a book on Appliques. What a wonderful box. I have many hours of fun coming with this one. Now to just find the time.LOL Maybe next week its hunting season next week and most of the kids have plans to spend the entire week at grandparents house so Ill most likely only have two of them here. I see play doh in the future for the kids and sewing for me. Thanks again Quiltnut4ever, I really needed a pick me up today.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]376755[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]376756[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]376757[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]376758[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]376759[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]376760[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dsc02846.jpg   dsc02849.jpg   dsc02850.jpg   dsc02852.jpg   dsc02854.jpg  

dsc02857.jpg