View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:53 PM
sew_Tracy

Location: Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
I noticed that the assumptions have been that it's someone from the QB ... perhaps not!
Not that, that makes a big difference in the meet-up reasons pro and con.

Safety is always an issue. Privacy needs to be respected.
The other person has given you her reasons and that needs to be appreciated and respected.
Perhaps with time, she may change her mind. Perhaps not.

I have met a few QB members ... though only after getting to know them somewhat here.
I probably would not have agreed to meet them, if they'd only posted 14 times (as is your case).
Yes indeed, I would be hesitant to meet up.

Another thing ... I hesitate to say it ... though it could be a factor ... your screen name of MissusFear, may be cause for reluctance to meet.
I don't understand the reference to posting 14 times QuiltE. You can say it, haha, get that all the time. My last name is Fear. I met another QB member, we met at the park. We had a lot of fun. Not a big deal. I respect the other person's privacy. Just had seen that she had met with other QB members and thought it might be fun. Was just looking for perspective. Clearly you perceive me as a threat for only posting 14 times and my last name is Fear. Please check again. That is my blog entry count.