Old 11-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Yarn or Fabric

Originally Posted by Dee60 View Post
Any updates?
The rep came to the house on Tuesday and fiddled with it for quite some time. She could not figure out what was going on with it so she packed it up and shipped it out to be serviced. I'm not happy about it at all. I called her today to check up on it. She said that it is now fixed and that the timing was out. She said it might have been because I broke a needle. I don't agree with her. I know that you can knock out the timing if you break a needle however it doesn't explain why the machine is so flipping loud.
She's bringing it back on Sunday.

My local Lizzie dealer called me today to let me know that they got their sit down model in... yeah, a bit too late now that I have purchased the machine elsewhere... I told her of my problems and she said that their machine is super quiet. I might have to go down there tomorrow to play with theirs so that I can have it fresh in my mind for when my machine is returned. If it isn't quiet when they return it, I will demand a new machine.

I'm really bummed and it is not starting off on the right foot.. first with my table being messed up - it felt like sandpaper... then with the machine being really loud and not sounding the way it should... then the replacement table arrived and it was damaged and then my machine being send out for repairs. I'm not sure what to make of it.

I'll post up Sunday after the machine comes back... :'(