View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:32 PM
CountryHouseQuilter

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
CHQ~you could always host an ornie swap with your quilt group...still plenty of time before Christmas, especially if they don't need to be mailed
Maybe next year we'll do that. The ladies are busy with so much right now that I don't think any of us have time for one more thing, plus I'm going in for surgery Dec. 12th. We met last night. I helped some of the ladies with the Christmas Tablerunner that Missouri Star Quilt Co. does a demo on. I have one finished and 2 more almost done. They turned out beautiful.

My wonderful group gave me a surprise BDay party last night. Our group celebrates everyone's BDay with a cake at the closest meeting, and we all give at least 3 FQ's each. Well, we were on a trip at my BDay, then Sandy hit and I had water in the basement and canceled the meeting. So last night they got me good. I got tons of FQ's, and they gave me a big gift card to JoAnn's. I love my ladies so much!! They really are the greatest group of women I know. We're all soooo different, but we work so well together. I'm am so thankful to have them in my life!!!!! I may just be making them all special ornaments for Christmas. We meet Dec. 19th for our Christmas party. Hope I can have them all done by then!!