View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:44 AM
kiffie2413

I got the cutest ornament in the mail from kboone, she enclosed a note saying she is a beginning quilter just learning to paper piece, but from the looks of the ornament, I would say she has paper piecing down!!! I must add that I just went to the post office and got it today, opened it, admired it, took a pic...then my son, dil, and darling granddaughter came by...my lil granddaughter (she is 3) saw the ornament, grabbed it up while giggling and saying, "Grammy, is this for me?? I love him!!". Well, whats a grammy to do but say of course its for you sweetie!! ...she gave me a big hug and said, "Thanks Grammy for making it for me!"...okay, okay...I thought about it for maybe a millisecond before explaining to her that grammy had been in an ornament swap, and that I made some ornaments and sent them to other people, and other people made some and sent them to me...and this one was my "surprise" today...and that I know it would be fine with the nice lady who made it if I "shared" it with her, and she could hang it on her tree this year...LOL...So, here is a picture of the much loved ornament:
Thanks so much Kim!!!
K
Attached Thumbnails 015.jpg