Old 11-16-2012, 06:28 AM
Elisabrat

not the type to say.. grrr.. I hate when that happens! He will like it. His mom did right?

Anastasia poor girl, school work and now you have to make a tablerunner with us. She trudges along, through wind and weather, through dark adversity, to her sewing machine, knowing the fate of the fabric she is about to transform. it happens to all the fabric that walks through her doors... sheers, thread.. magic. We are excited to see your color choices. show us show us! (bet she has already completed hers she is holding out). Mine is awaiting news on the new home is it going to an ultra modern, child free pastel enviro or is it perhaps crawling its way into a country home filled with baskets of ornies and muted reds and blues or is it going into jabas tie died livingroom or Marytoddliz home filled with holiday extravaganzas. I think she might be the one to beat when it comes to holiday decor. or well it appears anyone of three dozen homes!!!! hurry up I need to know if I am making purple breasts. Hey how is mardigras a winter theme? isnt it in Oct/nov??? out of touch here. Of course if you celebrate it all year then you certainly would have a mardigras winter theme..