Old 11-16-2012, 07:18 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Honchey ... toss your carcass etc. into the freezer. I know a lot of people who do that and then just make it when they have the time and interest sometime later.

As for me and Turkey/Chicken Soup ... I have given up on making it! I make lots of soups with success, and yet Turkey and Chicken just never seem to turn out in all the times and ways I have tried. I have now officially declared it to be a no-make for me ............ unless I use the boxes of store bought broth with the meat and veggie add-ins, which to me isn't really "making" it!

GGal
... I thought it was better for JanRN, than the cold hard truth!

Where I live, we can be in the States in 2 hrs at Niagara Falls ...... add on border crossing time though!
So there are a lot from this area that head south for BF.
Not me, as I don't enjoy the crowds ... and besides, I want to know if that if I want to return stuff, that I can do so.

Interesting enough, the Canadian retailers are now trying to capture the BF business, and encouraging people to stay home and buy here. Granted, I doubt they end up with some of the phenomenal prices that we hear about south of the border.

Last edited by QuiltE; 11-16-2012 at 07:22 AM.