View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:02 PM
lynnie
Power Poster

O.k. so got my pkg today. Oh boy, oh boy oh boy!!!!!!!
sorry no pics, no camera yet, sooooooo, ill describe it. Ya ready?????????
o.k. , lose your eyes so the picture screen comes up in your mind (lol,lol ).
Here goes...a cool pc of fabric with the word TEXAS written all over it, with stars
and little texas silouettes on it sooooo cute. Maybe a potholder,mmmmmmmmm, gotta think this over. A dark backvround withreindeer,trees and snowmen on it. Its curliqued in the antlers, and trees. Soo cute. Maybe a christmas quilt. Never made one, I think its about time.
A stufffed turkey,....no silly, not the real thing, a panel to make one. Its a big ole tom turkey, hopefully the restUraantim going to has one this big. Hell make a great table deco.
O.k., so i know aloota yous have that two in one cutter this is from janlyn, but its like the clover one. Alwayswaanted one, but pricy. Yeah, now i have one!!!!!!!. Some pretty paper flowers, the timy ones, about 3/8", great for my card making, and in pretty pinks. A really nice card from Tina.
ok, so you wanna know about the needle case...(close your eyes again)
Picture it, Texas, a woman...hard at work, working her nimble fingers to the bone, and wracking out her poor brain for some wacky quilter in new york...lon guyland...no less.mmmmmmmmmmmshe says, mmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmm,again (damn that white rice crispy stuff she made me is giving me a sugar rush, better get movin'. )
o.k. she likes cats, so the book is 5-1/2 x 7- 1/2" how do i know....... drumroll pls. She gave me a olipfa ruller to cit in one of the two pockets!!!the book is glittery,with cute kitties in scarves and hats and ho ho ho ho written on it.three needle pullers, a needle threader and......cute little pink handled scissors. Oh, and four pages to hold my needles and pins ( with 3 pins).
oh, and on the outside, an elestic closure with a hristmas lightbulb.really cute.
for those of you with yor eyes still closed, open them now.
thankyou Tina