Old 11-16-2012, 02:19 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Ok i have a couple of requests.. and by no means is this a requirement..

I just got back from my dinky poor Post office.. And I mean P-O-O-R post office.. I order supplies for me and get extras just so she can have stock and it doesnt come out of her budget.. Yes its a one woman po.. Well every year I give her a 'holiday' present, not too extravagant but something to say THANKS for all you do to help us all in these swaps.. Well.... her 10 year old calculator is on its last leg, and its limping something fierce.. The office is not computerized and well lets just say there is nothing 'current' in her office.. So she either writes it all on paper, ( dont even ask where she accumulated them !!!) figures out the totals or she uses her calculator when it feel like working.. i was thinking if we had enough swappers do 'keep the change' or donate a quarter or two or even a dollar. Ill get her a new calculator - (not top of the line or anything) -one so she wont have to count on her fingers anymore.. Again this NOT MANDATORY.. just a nice gesture from her LUV swaps... The po has been very lucky staying off the 'Closure' list and we the community try to help keep her cost down, cause the next closest po is 20 miles one way.. Needless to say- LUV swaps will cease if that be the case..

Just think about it.. No need to comment.. If you chose to help please do so, and if you don't, no offense taken..

Second request- Please mail RETURN LABELS with your packages and make sure you at least send the MIN amount of postage.. if everyone skimps a dime it all adds up.. The tape fund is pretty low...

Third request- TAPE TAPE TAPE your packages.. USPS seems to eat them.. Lets keep your goodies inside until they get to my house please..

Thanks all !!

Last edited by luvTooQuilt; 11-16-2012 at 02:24 PM.