View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Elisabrat

Pat your taking one big trip there... wow. Touring all over? a pre holiday family run?

some very colorful choices. I am a big old chicken with too much variety in color. Obviously that is not the majority of cases. maybe I should come out of my color block mind set? I am stressing over using white as one of my accent color (ha) it is just so.. nothing. but maybe it will make something pop. Doubt it. The purple i ordered did not come in. I have enough of a similar purple I could do the nine patches with it but it would be different than the main purple so maybe I should wait. or I could just go whip out some peach orange fabric and throw it withmy pinks and probably end up with something nice. chicken. sad chicken too far behind now. I will be sewing my fingers off this next week to catch up. (this does not bug me by the way I have the time). so take your time posting tomorrow Judy .. I wont be home til say noon Ca time so no rush (ducking dont any of you think of throwing that at me? fabric fine but not .. THAT!)