Old 11-16-2012, 08:29 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Honchey ... butttttt ... you showed us your Jelly Roll quilt that you quilted, so we know otherwise!!
I thought the barbed wire quilting was just too PC'ish to not show it to everyone.
Good to know you are getting those trees off your home. I just hope that's the end of it all for you.
BTW ... you mentioned about the lights, heat, gas, internet being out ... though I don;t think you mentioned any flooding? Can we think that you were you SO lucky?
Hope you can go to NC, and ENJOY, and leave some of the Sandy worries behind.

JeanieG ... oh oh! With all the travelling you do, maybe it's time to get a permanent machine for your home on wheels? ENJOY your time with your family.

Just took a look at the Quilting in the Square site. The Compass Stars are intriguing. We'd want to make sure we had them downloaded soon enough, as I suspect they will pull them soon after the year is up. Using them as a starting point would be good. Then we'd see lots of variations in the fabrics chosen and the way each person decides to finish them off to a completed project.

Another suggestion waaaaaaay back was applique. Nothing too intense, as many of us have not done it ... but I'm willing to learn!

Last edited by QuiltE; 11-16-2012 at 08:35 PM.